Wednesday 21 November 2012

Birch Organic Fabrics Story boek / Rebeka Ginda / Mod basics / Elk Grove


I’m always on the look-out for good children’s fabrics. Having a daughter myself and lots of friends with children of both sexes I feel a creative urge to make them cute little outfits or decorate their bedrooms with kookily designed quilts.

The choice of lovely children’s fabrics out there is quite varied but there are some amazing designers around. Let me tell you about the wonderful people at Birch fabrics. Birch have ranges in cotton and jersey cotton that are suitable for quilting and fashion purposes. The story Boek collections have whimsical prints of woodland animals, trees, flowers and mushrooms. Rebeka Grinda has a collection with Birch involving lots of foxes and swirly trees and, er, mushrooms. (I see a theme emerging….)
Mod Basics and Elk grove knits offer deer and stag inspired prints with matching colourways in chevrons, flowers and tree bark. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new interlock fabric in these designs to make some baby sleep-suits and matching bibs and little hats. I good, bold masculine statement for a little boy whose parents don’t like pale blue or robots or dinosaurs. 

MOD BASICS



ELK GROVE


 Story Boek 

Forest Friends - Scamper - Rebekah Ginda - Birch Organic Fabrics  Foxy Florals - Storyboek 2 - Birch Organic Fabrics  Meadow Friends - Shroom - Storyboek 2 - Birch Organic Fabrics

Woodland Friends Cream - Circa 52 - Monaluna - Birch Organic Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment