Sunday 25 November 2012

Znok Childrens Fabric


Znok – Scandinavian Kids fabrics

This terrific fabric range is truly scrumptious. The designs are typically Scandinavian and a little bit retro. The fabric is a stretch jersey so great for children’s clothes. Their patterned ranges also have matching plain jersey knits to accompany. I really like this design studio for it’s less stereo typical ranges. Although it’s lovely to have ‘girly’ girls clothes why not mix things up a bit by making a little girl a dress covered in blue dragons (which is what I plan to do). It does really lend itself to be made into very Scandinavian clothes like  dungarees,  comfy trousers  and onesies. I think some of the Nordic kids designers use this range of fabric to manufacture their clothes. 
My very own order of the Znok dragons fabric in blue/petrol has just arrived. My daughter loves it and has requested some leggings and PJs in the fabric. I will post pictures when they are made and if I have any spares I will put some clothes with this fabric in my Etsy shop.
The website is in Swedish so a little tricky to navigate unless you’re fluent but the pictures are fairly self-explanatory. http://www.znokdesign.se

Njut alla!



No comments:

Post a Comment